Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing too exciting...

Hi everybody,

Well, it's a Monday night and the only real exciting thing is that I just watched 2 full hours of Family Guy. Futurama's now in the background while I'm typing this. A funny thing I saw today was on the way from work to the hotel, I saw a sign that said "Stupid lot sale!" And wondered what the heck that could be. Is the lot stupid, or the sale stupid, the seller, or is it stupid cheap or expensive? Who knows. Well, it made me chuckle, and that's all that counts. :)

Oh, speaking of Family Guy, you know what really grinds my gears? Those Kay Jewelers commercials. "Every kiss begins with Kaaayyyyy." I mean, wow, can you imagine if every guy really had to buy their girlfriend/spouse/significant other/lady GPS a diamond or some kind of jewelry to get but a mere simple kiss? LoL. 

I really feel like I didn't grocery shop enough - I forgot the lentils and stuff (well, didn't forget, my basket was getting way too full and heavy with the olive oil and OJ), so tonight I had another chicken sausage (not the best) with a can of green beans, microwaved (I remembered to take the beans out of the aluminum can before microwaving). I'm really not making an effort yet, but it's because I really don't feel at home - and my appliances are limited, so I'm not cooking mouth-watering stuff... but I'll shop more next Saturday for the new place. This morning though I had a wheat-free dairy-free waffle (don't be appalled, tastes just like a regular waffle really) with almond butter and bananas. Soooo good! At work, one of my coworkers bought some home-made toffee with chocolate, and it was to die for. I ate 3 pieces by 10, no wonder I had a headache all day. Isn't that funny? I know that when I eat chocolate I'll get a headache, but it's so good that sometimes I'd rather deal with the headache. Oh, there's the weight gain too, maybe that'll make me stop. We shall see. I don't have a scale with me, so have no idea how my new Cali lifestyle is affecting me. Well, I won't bore you anymore about weight, I know guys read this blog too, so, in other news...

Mom suggests making a list of stuff I need for the new apartment, especially for those who wonder what to get me for Christmas. I think that's a fantastic idea, although I already got my killer deal on my pots and pans, what more could I need? Well, I'll start that tonight since I have nothing better to do.  If only this laptop could handle Counter-Strike... oh wait, maybe it can! Hun? Well, with a laptop mouse it really isn't the best though...

Well, good night everyone... today I'm grateful that it'll be in the mid 70's this week, which means I just may go to the beach after work. That IS why I moved here, right? Later!

No comments: