Saturday, December 6, 2008

2nd post... must be a boring Saturday

Hi everyone, well, I'm posting twice in one day, but mostly because I forgot to upload these pictures from this afternoon. I've got some beautiful ones of the beach, my footprints, etc. I did go back to see the Pier lighting, and it was... fine, just a pier lighting! I was walking alone in the dark and felt 100% safe. Manhattan Beach is a really cute & clean walking town, and I'll probably go every once in a while. I went into a decoration/ bath store to wait for the ceremony and I checked out some of their stuff - and found real liquid "savon de Marseille". I thought that was kind of cool! Can't find that stuff in Utah!

Here are some pictures. I think this is my best shot:


Lots of seagulls:



And then this picture, I couldn't believe it, someone stole my idea for a restaurant's name! When I was younger, I wanted to open a restaurant with crepes (first thing I really learned to make) and was gonna name it La Creperie (not the Bohemian bistro & bar though). Oh well! What on earth is a Bohemian bistro anyway? Good night! 

1 comment:

katie said...

hey what is your job??? i have read your blog and you don't say what you are doing down here!!!

i am loving your blog!!! i will become a frequent visitor!

:)