Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Sunday in new "Chez Moi"

Hi everybody,

Well, it's been a fun weekend, and the first one really in my new home. Today I slept in, cleaned the apartment a bit, did some gift wrapping, walked to the bank to get cash to break into quarters to do laundry, went back to Kohl's because this candle I thought said "Noel" on it actually said "Believe," so I went back to exchange it and got one more Christmas present. I also found out that next to the Kohls' there's a BBB and a Whole Foods. Now, if there were a Trader Joes in the same complex... I'd visit that shopping mall everyday. But hey, there's one within walking distance instead! I could deal with that :)

So I've been trying to get pictures for the one day photo project, and I warn you, I really don't have that many... Right now I'm waiting for the boyfriend's airplane to get here... yay! (that's my exciting thought of the day) But it's been delayed almost 2 hours already (rrrrr), so maybe I'll take some pics of the 405 or something driving there... HA! Nah, I don't want to bore you with that.

So I didn't go to the beach today... :( but I'm still grateful for that view from my window, the warmth from the sun's rays in the living room (yet another beautiful day with 65ish degree weather), finally finding a parking spot at Kohl's about a mile away from the store (needed the exercise), and that I get some company tonight through next weekend... Christmas & the bf are coming!! 

Nothing really unsual today, except the neighbors had been quiet this whole week and now they're blasting their radio (sigh). Oh well. As long as they they stop by the time I go to bed, they do whatever they want. It's a free country.

So, work this week: Monday, go have lunch with a sales manager at what looks like a yummy organic Mexican grill, work as hard as I can (have to cram a week's worth into 2 days), and Tuesday go to work at 7 so can leave by 2 to start driving to Vegas. Wednesday morning, drive from Vegas to Salt Lake (hoping for good weather, or at least non-icy roads). Good night and hope you all have a fantastic week!

No comments: