Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm moving today!

So yeah, that's what I'm grateful for this Sunday. I'm just finishing up eating my breakfast, I finished packing pretty much, now I just have to haul everything away in my tree hugger car. I've got a 50 lb big suitcase I need to fit in there... I'm soooo going to the chiropractor when I go back home. Sorry I don't have anything interesting or unusual that happened this morning, except maybe that the neighbors stopped yelling at each other. So I got a good night's sleep! Oh, so get this - I faxed over the friends and family form last night for my parents in LV and the FD called me saying that they couldn't verify employment. WHAT?!?!? Stupid HR. $teve, I think you're passing your bad luck with HR over to me. So, I blame you. rrrr. Well, I talked to them this morning and I said I'd check with HR first thing tomorrow morning, and she just asked me my managers'names and said don't worry about it. I'm still going to go on Monday - I need to make sure I'm employed and get paid on Thursday! I got a $1425/month rent to pay, darn it! LoL.

Hope you all have a great Sunday, Mom & SD should be here around 1 PM. :D

2 comments:

$teve said...

I warned you... HR knows no boundary of irritation. Hopefully you'll get paid for your first month of employment without a big hassle...or they won't decide to take the job away...and then offer it to you a few weeks later when you've already told your family, friends, coworkers, pastor, dieties and have already packed and made appointments to check out apartments without their assistance in providing a couch to crash on until you find a place. That would be really awkward. :)

Lilie said...

LoL, are you trying to say that actually happened to someone, $teve?