Saturday, December 20, 2008

I know you're all jealous...

So I've been to the beach today - in a t-shirt and rolled-up jeans. And I wasn't too cold. What do I want to say to most of you? Nanner nanner na-nner! Sorry, for the Frenchies: nananananè-reu! So, I'm being kinda mean, because Salt Lake, Denver, Vegas, Seattle, Paris I'm sure, and even parts of California are snowed in, and I have friends & family in all of those places. Hope you may find your warm weather soon!!

So yesterday I got off work at 3:30 are drove straight to Oceanside. The 405 was of course a total mess. It took me an hour and 15 minutes just to go 20 miles. The rest in Orange County was surprisingly ok. I met up with the parents, they have a timeshare a half block from the beach... it was fun! Went to a seafood dinner, slept in this morning, walked on the beach to the pier, visited a 2.9 million dollar amazing contemporary condo (open house), then drove back home. I spent an hour and a half at Kohl's doing Christmas shopping (I think I'm done now). It sucks. I've been so busy with the move that I was only able to do Christmas shopping this weekend. I'm really hoping to be more organized next year. I usually have about 75% of my shopping done on black Friday, but this year I drove for 11 hours that day so could not do so. And every weekend was spent apartment shopping. Rrrrrr... Anyway, hope to make it up to you all by just wishing you a merry Christmas and hope that you will find your happiness, whether it be a Wii fit, a day with Tokio Hotel, a diamond bracelet, laughing and drinking hot chocolate with your loved ones, Megan Fox for a night, a BMW, Chanel No. 5, j'veux un scooteur!, or whatever else you want or need, hope your wishes come true and you remember that the true meaning of Christmas is about giving, love, friendship, and happiness (well, that's my opinion at least).

So today I'm grateful that as I got home from Oceanside, my apartment was bright and warm from the sunlight coming in, and something unusual? The guy selling the open house used to live in Murray. I decided not to buy the house though when he said that he went to Olympus High... LoL, just joking. I graduated YEARS ago, I don't care about the rivalry :) Good night everyone! Here's some pics of Oceanside so that you can all envy me:





No comments: