Thursday, February 12, 2009

Voyage gratos? Count me in!

Hey everybody,

Well, work was a little less stressful today, especially after my depressing meeting was over. I got home and got surprised by the two last things I was waiting for to be a true Californian: my checks and my Delta Amex card. Skymiles, here I come! Can't wait to get a free flight... because I was looking to perhaps go to Salt Lake this weekend, but it's a big ski weekend with president's day... and the first price that popped up LAX-SLC was $1100 and I almost pooped myself... but then found a reasonable $227 round-trip, but it would make me get back Tuesday, which is too important of a day at work to miss... so I think I'll just stay. I'll see. If I do fly over, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Otherwise, nothing too exciting, except that I get to cook tonight again - "Unstuffed peppers" which is basically a lot of bell peppers and ground turkey (except that I'll do ground beef instead). It'll be awesome! Oh, and I guess we might get new toilets in our apartments... whatever, the one I have is fine, but if my neighbors can have more flushing power, then more power to them.

That's really it for today... I'm grateful that I won't have to spend as much time on the laptop Saturday since it won't be as busy as I thought... and I get my stand/hand mixer (5 year anniversary gift) on Tuesday!

Tomorrow's Friday the 13th, which can only mean one thing... absolutely nothing. Actually, it's the One Day Photo Project again, so I'll see what I can take pics of... maybe me freaking out at work?!?! LoL. Have a great night... and happy Friday the 13th...

No comments: