Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boite au Lettres

What did I get in my mailbox today when I got home from work?


MY CALI DRIVER'S LICENSE!

My face looks way tanner in it than my Utah one. It makes perfect sense.

I am now officially... a true Californian. I'm going to celebrate... by assembling my last dresser...

Per the request of The Mad Scientist, I will post pictures of the apartment with the new furniture once everything looks in place.

Also, tomorrow, got the day off from work, and I'm going to Palm Desert for the day. I'll take pictures. Which doesn't matter because my PC is so fracked up that I can't download them. Sigh. I'll find a way.

What's your happy thought for the day? :)

1 comment:

$teve said...

Boite au Lettres? That means Booty Letters, right? Those are my happy thought for the day. "Oh, look at this. I got a letter from a...Sandra. Hmm, I don't know a Sandra. Oh well, it's addressed to me. Let's see...nice little letter. 'Come to my place tonight. One night only. Me so horny.' Hmm, still no idea but there's this picture...OH MY GOSH!!! Damn snail mail!!! Why couldn't you get me this letter a week ago?"