Monday, May 18, 2009

Le Mot Du Jour

So, when I eat a delicious meal of peas with a nice green pea flavor, I wouldn't quite use that word... sigh. If she can get hired as a food critic, why can't I?

http://failblog.org/2009/05/18/food-critic-fail/

So by the way, if you don't already check out failblog for your daily laugh/smile/chuckle fix, I suggest you do. 

Today was a pretty good day, although Boss Lady M is still sick, as well as her whole fam. It's really sad, she sounds aweful. I called her to see how she was doing and if she needed anything from the store whatever, and she said I was so sweet. I'm always there to help out :)

Today I'm grateful for an earthquake-free day, yay! And for Family Guy night. And that my brother might be coming in a week and we'll drive up to Salt Lake together. That's about it for today. Have a great night!

No comments: