Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Acteur a Los Angeles

So, I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I swear that when I got in the elevator after work to get to my car, I saw Jean Reno get out. Why didn't I say anything?

Well, today's been a good day otherwise, work was good, got home and went for a beach walk, talked to my British neighbor about the earthquake, and now I'm about to eat a bun-less Turkey Avocado burger while watching the waited-for American Idol Finale. I'm so jealous, Boss Lady P gets to go to the finale and find out before me who wins. So will 3/4 of America East of PST, because the show won't start until... T - 40 minutes in Cali, when it's started just about everywhere else. Sigh.

Good night! Go, Adam!

1 comment:

$teve said...

It's a good thing that you didn't say anything to Jean Reno. Based on my experiences with Moisseur Reno, if you even establish eye contact, he HAS to kill you. It's just the way it is. :)