Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best Thing Today?

I just jogged nonstop for 10 minutes and 30 seconds. 


It's a record so far. Best part? Way more than I could do in Junior High or High School. 


Remember running the mile? I'd have to stop less than 1/4 of the way through. What does this all mean? At 24, I am in better shape than I was as a teen. All thanks to a beautiful beach a few minutes away who is motivating me. I can watch the waves and don't even need an iPod to keep me going.


I don't know how long I'm going to live by the beach. My lease is up next month. I know I have to sign another 1 year lease or go month-to-month, which means they'll probably rack up the rent anytime they want. I don't think I want to sign a one year lease because I don't know where I'll be in less than a year. I may be in Newport Beach, Murray, Half Moon Bay, Atlanta, Hong Kong... who knows (well, maybe not the last few), so I'm taking advantage of this beach to get in shape and a beautiful summer glow. I'm savoring every minute of it.


Here's to you, hoping you are savoring every piece of your life.

No comments: