Saturday, May 2, 2009

I feel swine! Uh, I mean, I feel fine!

Hey everybody!

Ah, ze weekend, she is very exciting, non?

Well, it's been a good week... I finished my project I work I wanted to finish! Woo-hoo!

However, I forgot to mention we basically have a very stinky office... how you say? Well, our office is on the first floor... the room above us on the 7th floor had a toilet pipe leak Tuesday morning at 3 AM... it leaks down to 7 floors to us... chairs, carpets, desks and 1 laptop are drenched... and yes, it smells. Not the fact that it's toilet water, cuz technically it isn't yet, but it smells because the ceiling absorbed water and the carpet absorbed it. This sucks, although luckily for me I'm in the cubicle area where nothing got wet, just boss lady P & M's offices. And boss lady P came to work from her lovely cruise to find that her laptop may be gone. What a fantastic week!

So, basically, I've been sneezing most of the week... and everyone has, because it really isn't the healthiest environment, we have to leave the windows open and have huge fans blowing... so I'm working an a 55 degree environment. With that said, boss Lady P also happened to come back from a cruise from Mexico, so yeah. Don't worry, we've all been washing our hands and sneezing in our sleeves... wow. I feel swine! Uh, I mean fine!

Now, for the exiting news, because I know toilet water isn't your cup of tea... (nor mine!) I have been approved for my next vacation, which will be the first week of June, and I'm coming to Salt Lake! I chose that week because it's Ty-Ty's High School graduation, and it's a good week to come to Utah, I think. When I think I avoided all snow this year (except the week I came in March), that is so exciting! Who wants to hang? I expect a housewarming Rock Band party at $teve's house, I want to see all of you!

Today I'm grateful that it's Saturday, and although the weather is crapy, I get to clean the apartment and organize my office. This is absolutely boring, so I'll leave it at that. Oh wait, Dad's online! Awesome! I get to chat with my daddy! Talk to you later.

1 comment:

$teve said...

Of course I will allow you to BASK in my glory here in Utah. You have to at least come check out the sexy new apartment with a view of the ocean...er, mountains. Did I mention the salty sea breeze? :)