Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Joyeux Anniversaire

Just a little note, because it's getting late...


Happy birthday to my very young dad and my very old cat!


That's right, Myau the cat is now 17 today... this was back when she was actually cute: 


And my dad is just an awesome dad and it was great talking to him today. I really don't get to talk to him often. Maybe the fact that he's on the other side of the planet might have something to do with it. He's doing well, and he was about to devour a delicious couscous, which I'm sure wasn't as fabulous as the one he spends days making in the winter... but I hope you had a great day, Papounet... Je t'aime beaucoup! :)


1 comment:

Papounet said...

Thank you very much for these few words which touched me so much, coming from my beloved daughter.
I really appreciated and it made me so happy and so proud to have a daughter like you !...
I confirm : the couscous wasn't as good as mine even if not that bad !!...lol !...No matter !...
but the "macarons" from Fauchon - for dessert - were a pure delice !
Say Happy Birthday to Myau on my behalf too !...
Love !...
Papounet.