Sunday, March 1, 2009

Volleyball sur la Plage

Well, 'twas a productive day today!

*Cleaned the apartment & did laundry this morning

*Went to Pier 1 to get that lamp on sale I wanted, plus a pedestal to put it on

*The flowers on my dining room table are blooming

*It was another 75 degree day, so wanted to walk on the beach for an hour or two... but found what I was looking for instead....


... A VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!

And I couldn't be more excited. I played fairly well for not having played in quite a few years. It turns out they play every Sunday from 1PM - sunset. I'll be there next week! Everyone was very nice. Now I have something to look forward to every Sunday... they even go to dinner Sunday nights (didn't go tonight) but it could be really fun, I thought. They're mostly people in their late 20's, maybe early 30s it seems. Awesome!

Tomorrow it's back to work... and it'll be somewhat busy. Looking forward to next weekend already! Have a great night...

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Congratulations on becoming engaged, that is SO exciting! Sounds like you're having a good time in Cali. The weather and beaches sound so inviting right now... snow tonight in SLC ): Not too much of winter left though. Fun to catch up with you!