Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mid-Week Excitement & Cubism

Just an update to remind everyone to have an awesome day...

...and tell you about my plans starting... tonight!

I ordered the "Core Rhythms" workout DVDs on Sunday, and to my surprise, got them today (it was supposed to take 5-7 business days). Now, don't make fun of me, I did order them on an infomercial... but I've been watching that infomercial a bunch of times for about 6 weeks and wanted to order it, but I'm not spontaneous, I wanted to think about it... and finally made my decision 2 weeks ago. Sunday, it came on, so I ordered it. I have to admit, the ordering process was a pain and took 30 minutes because they tried to add on a bunch of stuff for me to buy. No thanks. We're in a recession.

Now, I've decided to try and work out everyday for 45 minutes, if not, at least the 20 minute workout. the DVDs came with a success tracker and measurement tape, so I'm tracking my weight and inches... and we'll see. In a nutshell, I'm giving myself 6-8 weeks to lose 8 pounds and get a fabulous bum... Next update in.... a month!

So, work is going fairly well, it's a slow week but I'm learning a lot of new things since we had to lay off our part-time assistant. Today I'm grateful that I have a job... Tomorrow is Boss Lady's birthday lunch (we all split the bill except the birthday girl), and I plan to eat well. No veering off the diet... I've been doing really well since Tuesday. Actually, that's yesterday.... how funny... well, I've got hope.

I'm not a huge fan of Picasso, but appreciate any kind of art... anyway, I'm not a big fan of cubism is what I want to say, but I thought that this idea of cubism above my stove works well at holding all my stuff:


Also, the flowers are really beautiful and fragrant on my dining room table. I love coming home to this aroma! I leave you with these pictures and hope everyone's happy and grateful for what
they've got. Ciao!


No comments: