Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nouveau PC S'il Vous Plait

That's it, I've had it, and it's about time... My PC is so fracking slow, and the wireless mouse GD@#$%^%*FGBDF#@ that it's driving me *&^$($%@@%G!!

So, now, on a positive note...

It's Tuesday night, and I feel... pretty good. How about you? I got a lot done at work today, left at a decent time (4:40pm), and with daylight savings... it's still not completely dark at this hour and I'm just loving it. I got home and felt like running (what?!!?) so strolled down to the beach and ran in the sand for 4.5 minutes, after not running at all for quite a few weeks... so that's the accomplishment for the day. I then ran another 3 minutes or so on the way back.

Tonight's dinner consisted of yummy Costco Chicken Apple sausages and a salad with cherry tomatoes and my homemade vinaigrette. I think I'll have some yogurt and fresh strawberries for dessert. Yum!

You know what's awesome? I had a terrible headache all morning (slept funny), but the day still ended just great. I find myself smiling in the car even during rush hour Cali traffic. I don't know about you, but that's quite a task.

So tonight I'll probably watch AI or Family Guy, haven't decided yet (probably go back and forth during the commercials).

Things I'm grateful for today: Organic Cherry Tomatoes on sale for $.99/pt, and sweet golden ripe pineapple $1.25 each. I told you it doesn't take much to get me excited/grateful [especially if food's involved :)].

What made me laugh today? Found a tiny snail beside my lavender plant. How on Earth did you get in here?

Good night & Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

$teve said...

A Nouveau PC? That's a tall order. It's a shame you don't know anybody that works at a place like Best Buy...or anything like that... :)