Sunday, March 8, 2009

Le Basilic, Ca Sent Bon

Hey! I just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a happy Sunday. A few things I'm excited/grateful for today, this week, and next week:

*Bought a nice basil plant and it smells so good (hence the title)
*Finally hung up some candle holders in the bathroom, it gives it a little extra character
*Going to hang a painting with a sailboat (very appropriate) above my couch when I get back from volleyball
*Oh yeah, I get to play volleyball again
*I'm hoping to see the fiancé soon
*Went to Ikea & got a $30 side table that works awesome with my new lamp
*Finally took care of my finances for the month
*Bought 6 Martini glasses at Ikea for $5 - they're awesome for chocolate mousse, parfaits, bath salts, and decoration
*Been working out with my DVDs and feel great about it

Well, that's all I can remember right now. I've got a busy work week ahead of me, a Manager training session on Monday, meeting on Thursday, trying to implement another thing on Friday... and all the usual 2nd Week stuff... looks like it just may be another 50 hour week unless I can organize it better and save about 30 minutes.

Here's to being grateful to have a job and all the other things and people that get you through the week. I shall toast that tonight in one of my Martini glasses full of delicious greek yogurt, trail mix, and fruit. Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

$teve said...

Just so you're aware, I correctly guessed the meaning of the title before you said it. "The basil, it smells good." Not sure how that's going to help me pick up chicks unless I swing it around like "You smell good, like basil" or something like that...and hope she's big on herbs. :)