Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jesus Préfère Sprouts a Trader Joe's

Well, hi!

Back in LA County. What a fun week I spent in Salt Lake! Saw tons of people and had good times. I'm going to bed soon, so I'll go into details another time. 

It's so nice and sunny here... and SLC is cursed with rain, I hear. Who wants to come here on vacation? LoL. Well, it's not that warm... maybe 68 degrees by the time I get off work. But so, very, very nice. I'll tell you though, Tuesday after work I took a walk on the beach... and just realized that much more how much I like it here. I REALLY like it here. I love my apartment, my location, my job, my co-workers... I better stop before I jinx myself :p but seriously, I'm grateful for that.

At work, my co-workers like my new highlights in my hair. That's good, because I love them too and keeping them :). However, I looked really sick and pale this morning (maybe because I only ate 800 calories the day before), and I think the blond washed me out. Hmm. Gotta get that tan going again. And maybe eat a few more calories too.

What are you grateful for today? I'm also grateful that I get to show my mom this cool license plate I saw on my way to work this morning: 

Have a great night!

3 comments:

mcoburn said...

I see, it was that the surprise! that's pretty cool!
Euh, why this title, by the way? "Jesus prefere sprouts a trader Joe's
Love, mom (MAGGAL I) :)

Lilie said...

Hey Mom! There's a white van with Jesus written all over it with Christmas garlands, he used to park outside TJ's but I saw him at Sprouts instead.

mcoburn said...

Oh yes, I remember the van with Jesus on it... It makes sense now.
Mom