Thursday, June 25, 2009

Au Revoir Les Stars & Arrete

Well, you may all know by now that Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson are gone... that's too bad. I'll listen to "Thriller" for old times' sake. If you see my mom, ask her about how my French is so bad that I told her that a fishbone got in MJ's heart. "Arrete cardiaque!"

Pssss, Psssss.....

Well, it's been a pretty good week - I'm able to catch up on work as there's not much going on right now. I've been doing good on my declaration of well-being. I did 45 minutes of strenuous ab exercises yesterday and 5 minutes abs + 40 minutes cardio today. I also ate a delicious dinner of baked halibut and ratatouille. Healthy AND delicious? Yes, the combo exists. And I feel great.

Right now, just listening to some bootyshaker songs. Last night I watched "My Fake Fiance" with Melissa Joan Hart & Joey Lawrence. Why you ask? I wonder that myself. I've seen stupider, but this just topped it. Sigh. I'm lonely though and need a good romantic chick flick once in a while, no matter how cheesy.

The office smells semi-terrible still from the drain leak, but once you're in it you get used to it. Then you get up to go to the restrooms, come back 5 minutes later and it smells terrible. I should never leave. Ha!

Today I'm grateful that I got home in under 30 minutes. And that I made my mom laugh so hard today. And that I have a goal and I'm sticking to it.

Have an absolutely perfect evening.



1 comment:

mcoburn said...

en fait, une arete de poisson ne prend qu'un "r" et "e" apres "r" a un accent circonflexe. Oh well, c'etait vraiment trop drole.