Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Art of Doing Nothing

I'm having a lazy day. Although I worked my full 9 hours and stared at Marsha all day, my neck and back are absolutely killing me. I just don't want to do anything. I rarely have those days, so I hope I'm okay.

I'm going to cook some hamburger meat tonight, probably on a bed of spring mix lettuce. Pretty boring. At this point, I just want to crash on the couch and watch 2 full hours of Family Guy. 

Why am I feeling this way? It's cloudy so I don't want to go to the beach, and I really don't have the energy to work out. I guess I can skip a day. I think that I just can't wait until the 3 day weekend and hang out with great company along with some beach v-ball.

Today I'm grateful that I get to relax and do nothing, with no one telling me to do the dishes or something. I'll do them on my own terms :). For my well-being today, I shall take a nice hot relaxing bath. Yeah, that sounds just delightful. 

Until next time... hope you all had a fabulous day!

3 comments:

$teve said...

Wo wo wo, not so fast. Who is Marsha? And what were you thinking about when you were staring at her all day? I told you it's a natural thing to do at work. :)

Lilie said...

LoL... and looks like Marsha's having issues with PMS again... :)

$teve said...

Just get her some chocolate and a good neck rub and she'll be in your arms before you know it. :)