Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekend Chargé

Hi everyone,

Well, it's almost the weekend, and one more day of work... I feel completely blah today after my 9 hours at my laptop. I did my first meeting by myself, which went... fine, I still have a lot to learn with strategy... but I'm sure it'll come later, with time. I have now been in my position for almost 5 months! It's pretty crazy.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I might go to work Saturday (oh, that's exciting you ask? Well, it may be because if I go for 4-5 hours, I get a whole weekday off, and no phone calls). So, thinking about it. I can only do that once a month.

Saturday night and Sunday afternoon I get to hang out with my cousins, aunt, uncle, and other family in the OC... I'm so excited! Some I haven't seen in about 4 years.

That's about it. Today I'm grateful that I'm home after a long day, watching TV and eating a homemade pork quesadilla. Not the healthiest thing, but hey, I felt like
eating cheese again. Plus, I've got a whole block of cheddar to eat. Does a block of cheese freeze well? How about cooked Spaghetti?

Have a fabulous night!

No comments: