Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Arretez de Fumer la Moquette

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to say hi. Work is work. Life is life. It got so hot two nights, ago, it was the first time I had to sleep with the windows open. I'm so glad I don't live on a busy Street like Boulevard Sakakini (yuck!)

So I read $teve's blog and found a celebrity look-alike site, thought I would post it for your entertainment:



So, I figured that the people who made this are on crack, but I, yes moi, found their flaw. Do you seriously see what all of these women have in common with me? Look at where their faces are facing and the way their hair look. That's right. Sorry myheritage.com, I found your secret. Not impressed. Again, as the French would say, "arretez de fumer la moquette" But hey, I got my self-esteem boost today, I think Jessica Alba is probably the prettiest woman alive right now.



Well, I hope you got a good laugh. I sure did. Laughter is the best medicine.


Today, I'm grateful that... I don't know, grateful that I'm happy, and that... ooh, I know, It's earth day! Maybe someone planted a tree or recycled, and that makes me sorta happy. A funny thing I saw today? A license plate that says "BURNFAT." Awesome!! Again, makes me want to get in shape...

1 comment:

$teve said...

I'm telling ya...myheritage.com was able to match with the unpictured bottom half as well. That's how magical they are. I distinctely remember you saying on this blog...that your bum was on fire. The Mad Scientist can confirm. :)