Friday, November 6, 2009

La Fille De Ma Mère

As I was about to celebrate another year, I decided use my last Costco SpaFinder gift certificates and get new eyebrows. Then I took this picture... and decided, wow. Doesn't this person....

Look a lot like this person??


Yep, I am my mother's daughter.


So I'm totally going to bed, which is really sad because it's a Friday night and not even 10:00 PM yet... but I'm exhausted. It's been a long week. I haven't been getting great sleep and have been getting headaches and been a little grouchy this week. But not to fear, Babe's still here and my vball buddies are throwing Leo and I a fabulous birthday party tomorrow night!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday memorable... I had a great birthday, more details and pictures on that later. I'd like to congratulate my favorite texting buddy, $teve, who is heading off into a new adventure in Lake Tahoe... and I'm just super psyched for him because he's been waiting for that for a while. Congrats, $teve!

I'm also happy for another very important person in my life and a new announcement... but won't announce that until it's official. But I'm really happy for him too :)

Good night everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look identical, you are your mother's daughter.. I hope you had a great Birthday.

Vanessa