Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy Moly it's been a year!

Well, it's been a year since I've posted... and so much has happened, so much has changed... the only thing that hasn't changed though, is that I'm still happy as ever.

Since October 2011, let's see... a little recap:

*Had the most memorable Halloween 2010 ever, walking on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood admiring costumes and hanging out with friends. Also, Costume volleyball! Which I will play again tomorrow...

*January to May I have to say was quite a blur!

*May: I get a new job. Same company, same discipline, but I work from home... which means I can move back to my home town!!

*May - August: Babe came to live with me during summer semester break. It was hard at first, with little arguments here and there because I'm so set in my ways... but we got along just fine and during that time, realized more than ever how much we enjoy being in each other's company. Since this summer, being away from him has been especially hard because I got used to living with him. I miss him more. Not that I didn't miss him before, but I was very much Miss Independent before, and now I need him more than ever.

*Sometime this summer: Mom & B moved into their new home which looks beautiful!!

*August: My dad, stepmom, brother and sister came to visit from France! First time in the US for most, they met Babe, discovered LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon, Cali Coast including San Fran... and we had so much fun together. I love them so much and wish I could see them more often. I'm glad they enjoyed their trip here.

*September: Babe and I go to France together... his first time! Saw where I grew up, met family, ate incredible cheese and other foods, hung out on beautiful beaches and French Riviera towns, and spent an incredible week in Paris just walking around and enjoying the sights, the smells, the tastes... not to mention, the best Hot dog EVER!! Hot dog in a French baguette with spicy dijon mustard, overlooking the Eiffel Tower on top of the Trocadero... priceless. Well, actually like 3 something euros, but the view... priceless :D

*October: planning month. Finally (pretty much) set a wedding date for July 21st next summer, just other little things to plan out... and also planning my move back to SL. Lots of planning to come... Oh, and just learned my future sister in law is engaged too, and getting married May 2012. Wedding dress shopping together maybe? Sounds like uber girl fun!

*November: Super busy month ahead. B's 60th birthday, Traveling to DC, SLC, lots of 12 hour work days I'm sure, and packing / selling furniture and such. Hopefully I will only work 10 hours on my birthday coming up NEXT Friday!!! :)

Future: move into Mom's house to save some dough, save enough money to buy a house by summer 2012, get married, start a family with my wonderful future hubby... oh my, this is too much excitement!!! And the top reasons for my euphoric feeling of happiness.

Ah... I'm sure I missed quite a few things, but one thing's for sure, it's that love is in the air and that's what I'm grateful for today. I love my man, I love my family, people are getting engaged left and right, Babe's sister is getting married, my brother's found a great girl and we all really like her and she makes him a better man, and the best part is... I feel loved by everyone close to me as well.

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend... thanks for reading and I encourage you to think of one thing you're grateful for today!!! :)

5 comments:

Mesia said...

love you post! i am so happy and excited for you! can't wait for the big day! Love, Mesh

Alisa said...

How fun I just happened upon your year update! So wonderful to hear of the happiness and love surrounding you... YAY! I loved reading about your descriptions of Paris and the food and the sights. Congratulations on getting married soon... so exciting and wonderful!!

dfdfdff said...

read your post...it was exciting indeed

123 said...



The.Red Basal Heels m pores and derma lowcut apparel, as able bodied as atramentous i.s in fact restful harmonize.Today, until my Shoes with red bottom additional time,When i use womens top heel sandals on a circadian base and never.acquaintance weary.On the added hand,red basal shoes sale,Im absolutely relaxed,Cheap christian louboutin.Every woman wan.ts to possibly be attractive. For that reason,they accept some of the equipment, Red Bottom Shoes for women dress by themselves.Cheap Christian Lo.uboutin Evening Sale,2.Accept snowshoes that are lightweight.This is apparently the a lot of important agency to accede wh.Cheap Red Basal Shoes ile selecting snowshoes.These beggarly shoes can.range from cool light,not added than a batter a piece,to Red Bottom Slingbacks belief several pounds for anniversary shoe.

Annie said...

porte cles chanel
porte cles louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil
lunettes de soleil Adidas
lunettes de soleil Armani
lunettes de soleil Burberry
lunettes de soleil Carrera
lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil Dior
lunettes de soleil Dolce Gabbana
lunettes de soleil ED Hardy
lunettes de soleil Fendi
lunettes de soleil Gucci
lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton
lunettes de soleil Okey
lunettes de soleil Police
lunettes de soleil Prada
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Versace
mode bottes
bottes burberry