Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pleins de voyages

Well hi everyone! Hope you're all doing fabulous and getting excited for Spring Equinox. I, myself am very excited because I will get to travel extensively these next few months, which means that I have to be super careful with my budget!!! Haha.

This weekend, March 12-15 is New Orleans, baby! I know $teve will be very jealous, but because he's pretty awesome, he's going to tell me all the places that are worth going to so that I can make the most out of trip with my parents. Thanks, $teve!

Easter Weekend I plan to go to Salt Lake to see fam, go to Babe's cousin's wedding and see friends hopefully.

In May I'm going to France for 11 days!!! I am very, very excited for that. I haven't been in 2 years and it's overdue. I can't wait to see my dad, brother and sister, and other family. I just can't wait! I keep imagining me landing in Charles De Gaulle, hearing those Frenchmen yelling at one another (it's Paris, yo), there are heavy clouds and it's raining (it's Paris, yo), and I suddenly share a small tear of joy... as it's still my childhood home... and I feel all melancholy and happy and sad at the same time. It's going to be great.


So, that's the near future... let's focus on the near past now. In the past month I've been to KoreaTown twice, sang my heart out on karaoke for what amazingly ended up being 3+ hours, finally done my taxes, been to Palm Springs twice, had my 17 year old cat put down, still haven't played volleyball, and probably other stuff I've forgotten by now.

Today I'm grateful that I get to go to my home country soon to see those I should see more often but don't get to. I'm grateful that my work was able to grant me 11 straight days off, because my colleague's going to have to pick up most of the slack. Thank you!!!

Hope you all are doing well, enjoy the rest of this weekend!

No comments: