Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La St Valentin

Had a great V-day with my babe. No, scratch that, had an amazing whole Valentines weekend!!! Babe flew in standby Thursday night after work, and left Monday night back to SL. We had a lot of fun. Among the things we did, we particularly enjoyed:

-Great Thai Food

-Getty Center

-Cheese AND Meat Fondue at home by candlelight

-Go to Old Navy

-Get engagement ring cleaned

-Wake up at 5 AM to try and catch a flight he did not get on

-Ate at a terrible restaurant in Long Beach for breakfast

-Went to a Chinese New Year Party

-Had a ridiculous wait time at Creme De La Crepe for breakfast (which turned out to be lunch)

-Jamba Juice and YogurtLand

-Manhattan Beach

-Gorgeous 70+ degree weather

-3 whole afternoons of taking pictures for an assignment

-Each other's company

Bottom line, it was great to see him, and I can't wait for next time. Now, some of the things on the list were a pain... but we did them together so that's what counts :)

What's cool though is that I will now have another round of family visitors - Mom & B are coming to LA this Friday night, and we'll spend the weekend together here and in Palm Springs with my grandma. Yay for seeing them again! 

Today I'm grateful for friends and family that love me and that I get to see them once in a while... I sure love that! Have a great night everybody.

No comments: