Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bonne Année!

Happy New Year to all of you, may 2010 bring many wonderful things to you and everyone on Earth!

Continue to be the beautiful person that you are, inside and out.

I hope you take the time to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

May your NY resolutions be cheesy, funny, achievable and thoughtful.


Today, I'm grateful for a great 2009 and an even better projected 2010 (remember, I do projections for a living). A new year of a better me. Because my New Year's resolutions this year... will be focused on my physical and emotional health and well-being. I hate to make this about me, but I'm not out to change others. By being the best I can be by taking care of myself, I can be the best I can be with friends, family and new people I meet as well! More specific resolutions will come next year... (as in, a few days).

Happy New Year everybody! Thank you all for being such an important part of my life.

No comments: