Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Allez, Courage!

Oh boy, what a day. First, yesterday I finally had the talk with my boss... "you've been coming in a little later lately, around 8am... and you really should be setting up inventories at 7:30" No problem. I just needed her to tell me. I'm now back to work at 7:30. That means also maybe I'll get to leave at 5 instead of 6. She was very nice, it wasn't a concerning talk or anything. Just needed to happen. I need to give up my snooze button in the mornings.

Also - I'm proud of myself. I felt a little crappy today (girl issues), and I absolutely, in no way felt like going to the gym and wanted to blow the homework my trainer gave me. But hey, I put on my workout clothes, and went... and did all my exercises. I also didn't give up when I couldn't figure out how to adjust the machine... It took me 4 minutes and 23 seconds but I did it.

That felt good.

I'm on the path to become even happier by working out... The trainer complimented me on how strong my core is. Yay for the core. Who knows, maybe I'll have a 2-pack by my birthday? And I'm not talking beer here... :)

Today I'm grateful that I had the courage not to give up on my exercises. Way to go, me.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the screening of "Life as we know it", which looks super cute... and you have to admit, Josh Duhamel is super hot.

Thursday night I'm cooking for my friends - French onion soup and Spaghetti a la Carbonara. Ah, the joys of cooking...

Have a great night!

1 comment:

I LIKE HACKING said...

want to make money online go to http://247vipclub.com/pages/index.php?refid=ninad